Saturday October 17th from 9AM to 12PM, the Somerset Friends of Music will be holding a FUNDrive fundraiser at SBRHS!
OUR GOAL: FILLING THE BLUE TRAILER
We are asking for your help to donate your gently used clothing and small household items to raise money to support the SFOM & the Somerset Music Department.
How it works:
We collect items from the list below.
We then deliver the items.
We then get money based on how much we delivered!
Items that we can collect: Soft Goods, Miscel, Books & Media, Furniture and OLI, excluding items on the Do Not Accept List.
- Soft Goods means all clothing, shoes, accessories and bed and bath items, including clothing (men's, women's, children's), clothing accessories (hats, mittens, scarves, ties, nylons, socks, underwear), personal accessories (purses, wallets, fanny packs, bags), bed and bath (towels, sheets, blankets, pillows, curtains, tablecloths), shoes (all types) and other cloth materials.
- Miscel means small household goods, small sporting goods and small electrical items (excluding Books & Media) in each case smaller than 18" x 18" x 18" in size in all directions. Miscel includes housewares (toys, games, puzzles, jewelry, crafts, mugs, pots, pans, candles, pictures/frames, utensils, small garden tools, china cups, vases, dishes, cutlery, stuffed animals, glassware, silverware, stemware, baskets, ornaments, hand tools), small electrical items (toasters, radio, power tools, irons, blenders, mixers, small stereos, CD players) and small sporting goods.
- Books & Media means hardback books, paperback books, magazines, records, tapes, CDs, videos, DVDs and computer software, but excluding encyclopedias.
- Furniture means seating (sofas, couches, loveseats, recliners, foot stools, chairs), tables (dining, kitchen, coffee, end, computer, night stand, patio), storage units (dresser, hutch, armoire, bookcase, cabinets, entertainment center), beds (headboards, footboards, frames).
- OLI (Other large items) means all items (excluding Soft Goods and furniture) larger than 18" x 18" x 18" in size in any direction (for example, stereos, speakers, DVD and VCR players, bicycles, golf equipment, garden tools, table lamps, floor lamps, sports equipment, exercise equipment, skis, humidifiers). Other large items intended as a set will be counted as one item for the set (for example, golf club sets, sets of speakers, pairs of skis, etc.)
- The Do Not Accept List means the list of items that Buyer cannot accept, including any items that do not meet the definition of Soft Goods, Miscel, Books & Media, Furniture or OLI, and includes but is not limited to garbage or trash, water damaged or moldy items, business liquidation stock, make-up and personal toiletries, encyclopedias, weapons (firearms, explosives, ammunition, flares, etc.), hazardous materials (batteries, paints, chemicals, cleaning products, poisons, etc.), construction materials (lumber, pipes, floors, tubs, cabinets, carpet, doors, windows, etc. – some items in this category may be accepted, including faucets, light fixtures, stained glass windows, hardware, decorative items), flammable products (including any items that operate on or contain fuel (even if the items do not have a fuel or gas tank), including gas cans, propane cylinders, barbecues, lawn mowers, weed trimmers, cap stoves, tiki torches, etc.), automobile parts (tires, mufflers, fenders, etc. – some items in this category may be accepted, including car radios and small parts), damaged furniture (that is torn, soiled or in need of repair), certain beds and bedding parts (hide-a-beds, bunk beds, mattresses, box springs, waterbeds, coil springs, etc.), large televisions in cabinets, CRT “tube” televisions and monitors (this exclusion does not apply to LCD, LED or plasma flat screens), infant products (car seats, cribs and products restricted by law), swing sets, food, pets, large appliances (refrigerators, dishwashers, furnaces, stoves, washing machines, etc.), marine vessels (boats, canoes, kayaks, etc.), swimming pools (small children’s plastic pools are accepted) and such other items that Buyer may determine in its sole discretion as unacceptable, unsellable or unusable.